Andrea Ignacio Oliveira, has been in the beauty industry for over 20 years. She began working for a spa as a teenager and shortly opened up her own in Brazil with her mother. After immigrating to America over twenty years ago Andrea went to school to become a licensed esthetician and has been loving her career ever since. After 9 years of working in the Coral Springs/Parkland area she felt it was time to open her own spa. Today, she is the proud owner of Serena Day Spa in Coral Springs, Florida. What separates Serena Day Spa from other spas is the close relationships they have with their clients; They pride their selves in making each client feel welcomed and at home.
• If you are a new client, please arrive 10 minutes before your appointment time to fill out any necessary paperwork.
• Any cancellations should be done at least 24 hours before appointment time.
• In the event that you make a deposit and do not call 24 hours before to cancel or you don't show, your deposit will be non-refundable.
• When making an appointment for 2 or more services, a $100.00 deposit is required to hold that appointment. In case you need to cancel please give 24 hours notice so you will not lose your deposit, if using a gift certificate and you do not give 24 hour notice to cancel, We will redeem $100.00 of your gift certificate.
• Should you arrive late, your treatment time will be shortened to allow therapist to be on time for his/her next appointment.
• Gratuity is not included in services.
• We accept cash or check for gratuity.
• By appointment only.